From the empty grid to the workplane
Design a circuit and solve it is a matter of a few simple steps:
- First of all, open a new project from the menu, the toolbar or the context menu
- Drag and drop components from the panel or choose them from the menu or the context menu
- Place the components on the grid, adjust them and set their properties
- Add to the circuit the wires and at least one probe (ie out probe or voltage probe or current probe)
- Assign nodes to the circuit using the action from the menu, the toolbar or the context menu (this is necessary to identify involved junction points)
- Resolve the circuit using the action from the menu, the toolbar or the context menu (this means calculate the requested output function)
- Switch to the workplane to better analyze the function obtained from the previous step
That's all. Nothing more.
- Design a user defined component is a matter of a few steps, too.
See the dedicated section for more details.
- See also:
- User Defined Components